BSBA Online Degree Completion
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Concentration in General Business Online Degree Completion
Do you have at least 60 college credits and want to finish your degree? Complete your BSBA with our 100% online degree completion program. The BSBA with a concentration in General Business is designed to provide a solid foundation in the functional areas of business. The concentration is intended, but not limited, to prepare students for careers in small, medium or family businesses.
Complete your bachelor's degree online
Sample Course Sequence
How to finish in two years
How to Apply
Start earning your degree
News & Events
About the Program
- Learn Key Business Skills
In addition to a strong foundation in functional areas of business, the program also helps our students develop essential skills such as effective communication, teamwork, analytical thinking and much more.
- Complete Your College Degree
For individuals with at least 60 college credits who want to finish their degree. Open for all majors. Conditional admission available.
- Learn from Industry Experts
Our faculty consists of professionals and academic leaders from a variety of business fields. Learn and collaborate with your peers in your cohort to gain knowledge and help enhance your career goals.
- Online All the Time
With online classes, you complete your course work when convenient to your schedule.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students have basic competencies in business-related disciplines.
- Students will demonstrate the discipline‐based knowledge in accounting, economics, finance, information systems, international business, management, marketing, operations and statistics.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to integrate the knowledge of different functional areas into effective business solutions.
- Students demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Students will create well‐written documents on a business topic;
- Students will deliver an effective oral presentation on a business topic.
- Students demonstrate the ability to analyze business situations.
- Students will solve business problems using appropriate quantitative and analytical techniques and technologies;
- Students will demonstrate the ability to identify and analyze alternatives in a business context;
- Students will demonstrate the ability to articulate and defend a course of action.
- Students develop team skills that facilitate achievement of organizational goals.
- Students will work effectively in culturally and ethnically diverse teams demonstrated by the ability to contribute to the team’s performance, interact positively with teammates, keep the team on track, maintain high standards for team performance, and by having the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to help the team succeed.
- Students understand the ethical issues related to the operation of business including sustainability.
- Students will identify key concepts in business ethics;
- Students will recognize the ethical dilemmas in specific business cases;
- Students will analyze how ethical issues can affect the interests of different stakeholders;
- Students will propose a business solution to the ethical dilemmas;
- Students will be aware of sustainability issues in business.
- Students understand the issues related to the operation of global business.
- Students will recognize the relevant global issues including legal, political, social and cultural factors in specific management situations;
- Students will analyze the impact of the global issues such as legal, political, social and cultural factors in specific management situations;
- Students will demonstrate the ability to propose business solutions based on the analysis of global issues including legal, political, social and cultural factors.
Cost and Length
Cost: $29,700, 60 units at $495 per unit
Length: 2 Years
When to Start: Spring
This is a cohort-based program, with each cohort taking four classes per semester and two classes in summer.
Lam Family College of Business
The Lam Family College of Business offers undergraduate, graduate and executive business education, providing a broad and exciting array of courses of study and concentrations.
The College of Professional & Global Education offers this online degree completion program in partnership with the Lam Family College of Business.
The College of Professional & Global Education offers this program in partnership with the Lam Family College of Business, which has been accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International since 1964. The Lam Family College of Business provides a high-quality business education to a diverse learning community through innovative teaching, research and support. The college is one of just five percent of all business schools worldwide that meet the rigorous standards for this accreditation.