View the SF State Class Schedule.
Search for Classes:
- Use Advanced Class Search
- Select Term
- For Session select College of Professional & Global Education (CPaGE)
- Select Subject
- Under Course Number check Include Open University Classes
- Click the Advanced Search button
Write down the Class Number for the course
Create an SF State ID using Quick Admit and follow the email instructions to obtain an SF State Password.
Now you have an SF State ID and Password. Please follow the registration instructions below for Students with an SF State ID.
Students with an SF State ID
Log in to Gateway
Select Student Center
Select Academics > Enroll
Select the desired Term and Career, then select Continue
- For CEU / noncredit courses, select Career Extended Education
- For academic credit courses, select Career Postbaccalaureate or Undergraduate
If you have questions about this step, contact Enrollment Services at (415) 405-7700.
Type the Class Number and select Enter
Select Next. The class is now in your shopping cart.
Repeat the above process to add additional classes.
Select Proceed to Step 2 of 3
Check the courses in your cart and select Finish Enrolling
You are now registered in classes and ready to pay
Select Student Center from the top of the page
Select Finances > Account Inquiry
Select Account Summary > Charges Due
Select Make a Payment
Select Your Account > Click here to make a payment
Complete your payment