Clinical Trials Job Opportunity
October 24, 2022
Photo Credit: Stock
Job Opportunity for Clinical Trials Design and Management Students
JGB BioPharma Consulting is hiring a part-time, hybrid clinical operations coordinator.
Clinical Operations Coordinator
Part-Time Contract 1896
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; This job is suitable for a current Master's student in a STEM or Health related field, interested in a career in pharmaceutical Clinical Operations.
- Able to work 10 - 15 hours/week with occasional need to go onsite near Menlo Park, CA (local candidates only).
- Exposure to clinical/observational research is helpful.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and good critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently but know when to ask questions.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Coordinate compliance and operational tasks in support of non-interventional research activities.
- Scan or upload medical records, medical tests, site activation forms, and patient eligibility forms to the clinical study database.
- Reconcile the presence of data as required by the clinical protocol.
- Create a log tracker/report that shows any missing records/data.