Innovation and Critical Thinking
20 Hours/2 CEU
This course will first help you become reacquainted with your own stores of creativity and innovation. You are given a set of tools that allow you to leverage your creativity to identify and solve organizational problems. One activity asks you how you might look at a problem from a different angle to produce a more creative result. Others walk you through the process of using analogies or replacement techniques to invent creative solutions to problems.
- The connection between creativity and innovation
- Key factors for an innovative organization
- The process of systemic problem-solving
- Vertical versus lateral thinking
- Key characteristics of personal creativity
- And much more
Certificate of Completion Request
Once you have completed the necessary coursework, submit the Certificate of Completion Request Form.